Wednesday, May 12

MAY FIRE ENGINEERING MAG ILLO


...and just in time for all those summer wildfires, too. I am truly amazed every year as I watch reports from the network news drama-mill (insert Fox News, here) about folks who refuse to leave homes and property threatened by wildfires. Understanding that every home is a man's castle and we'd all fight to keep ours, it's comments like "I'm can fight it off myself" and "I'm not asking anyone to save me" that really wrinkle my diamond-plate! Because we all know as soon as reality settles in and ol' man wildfire is licking at their back door, who they're going to call to rescue them at the last minute. And of course, we do, because that's what we do.

I'm preaching to the choir with this one, but hopefully it will be worth a laugh, if not a well timed sigh.

No comments: